UCC39002 Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- UCC39002 Advanced Load-Share Controller User's Guide, HPA027A (Rev. A)
(PDF 461 KB)
09 Feb 2004
The UCC39002 is an advanced, high-performance load-share controller that provides all the necessary functions to parallel multiple independent power supplies or dc-to-dc modules. This load-share circuit is based upon the automatic master/slave architecture utilized in the UC3902 and UC3907 load-share controllers providing better than 1% current-share error between the modules at full load.
- High accuracy, better than 1% current share error at full load
- High-side current sensing
- Ultra-low offset current sense amplifier
- Single wire load-share bus
- Intel® SSI load-share spcification compliant
- Disconnect from load-share bus at stand-by
- Load-share bus protection against shorts to GND or to the supply rail
- 8-pin MSOP package option minimizes board space
- External or internal bias selection
- External shutdown switch for each module