ADS7049-Q1 Ultra-Low-Power Ultra-Small-Size 12-Bit 2MSPS SAR ADC Performance Demonstration Kit (PDK)
- ADS7049-Q1EVM-PDK User Guide
(PDF 10572 KB)
11 Nov 2016 119 views
- ADS7049Q1EVM-PDK Quick Start Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 350 KB)
03 Apr 2017 57 views
The ADS7049-Q1EVM-PDK is a platform for evaluating the performance of the ADS7049-Q1 SAR ADC, which is a single-ended input, 12-bit, 2-MSPS device. The valuation kit includes the ADS7049-Q1 EVM board and the precision host interface (PHI) controller board that enables the accompanying computer software to communicate with the ADC over USB for data capture and analysis.
- Hardware and software required for diagnostic testing as well as accurate performance evaluation of the ADS7049-Q1 SAR ADC
- No external power supply necessary.
- USB powered—no external power supply is required.
- The PHI controller that provides a convenient communication interface to the ADS7049-Q1 ADC over a USB 2.0 (or higher) for power delivery as well as digital input and output.
- Easy-to-use evaluation software for Microsoft® Windows® 7, Windows® 8, 64-bit operating systems.
- The software suite includes graphical tools for data capture, histogram analysis, spectral analysis, linearity analysis, and reference settling analysis. This suite also has a provision for exporting data to a text file for post-processing.