SimpleLink Wi-Fi® Radio Testing Tool
The SimpleLink™ Wi-Fi® Radio Testing Tool is a Windows-based software tool for RF evaluation and testing of SimpleLink Wi-Fi CC31xx and CC32xx designs during development and certification. The tool enables low-level radio testing capabilities by manually setting the radio into transmit or receive modes. Usage of the tool requires familiarity and knowledge of radio circuit theory and radio test methods.
Created for the Internet of Things (IoT), the SimpleLink Wi-Fi CC31xx and CC32xx devices include on-chip Wi-Fi, internet and robust security protocols, with no prior Wi-Fi experience needed for faster development. For more information on CC31xx and CC32xx, visit http://www.ti.com/simplelinkwifi.
- Works seamlessly with SimpleLink Wi-Fi CC32xx LaunchPad and CC31xx BoosterPack
- Uses 4-wire UART for control and communication
- Transmit Wi-Fi packets in packetized and continuous modes
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) for configuration and display
- User-defined configuration of channel, power level, transmit rate, preamble type, data pattern, packet size, delay between packets, CCA override and destination MAC address in transmit mode
- Display of receive Wi-Fi packets including information on valid received packets, FCS error packets, address mismatch packets, averaged RSSI for management frames, averaged RSSI for other frames, RSSI histogram and rate histogram
- Read the device MAC address
- Read the device components versions