DRV10866 Evaluation Module for 5V, 3-Phase, Sensorless, Brushless DC Motor Driver
- DRV10866EVM User Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 609 KB)
18 Dec 2012 624 views
The DRV10866EVM (evaluation module) provides a cost effective, low voltage, sensorless-solution for running a 3-phase BLDC motor in 150 degree trapezoidal commutation.
- 2-5.5V supply voltage range
- 680mA peak output current
- Allows user to spin their motor in two easy steps: Attach power. Attach motor.
- Easy speed control with onboard poteometer and 555 timer
- PWM and FG connect pins allow for optional closed loop MCU control
- Fully protected and robust solution