|Part Number||Buy from Texas Instruments||Status||Current Version||Version Date|
The Stellaris® LM4F Pinmux Utility allows a Stellaris developer to graphically configure the device peripherals in an intuitive and rapid manner. The tool provides an easy-to-use interface that makes setting up alternate functions for GPIOs easy and error-free.
- Provides a simple graphical way to initialize port pins with collision and error control
- Gives users the ability to select from a list of supported peripherals and automatically generate code for the required peripheral functions
- Allows manual selection of port functions and automatic selection of peripherals with the ability to lock specific port functions
- Generates source and header files that can be used with any of the ARM® IDEs.
- Saves pin configurations for future adjustments
- Provides protection for JTAG pins
- Generates the required code to reconfigure commit control registers (JTAG and NMI)
- Generates fully-commented code that implements Driver Library API calls to enable the required peripheral clocks and to configure the pins for the chosen function
- Contains notes and hints from device datasheets
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows® XP and newer OS