Basic Secure Boot Development Tools for OMAP-L138 C6000 DSP+ARM Processors & C6748 DSPs
|Part Number||Buy from Texas Instruments or Third Party||Status||Current Version||Version Date||OS||Description|
|ACTIVE||v1.10.00.00||13 JUN 2011||Windows||Software development tools for the secure devices to generate the encrypted boot images that can be loaded and run on the secure devices.|
OMAP-L138 C6000 DSP+ARM® processor and TMS320C6748 digital signal processor (DSP) product families offer secure-boot enabled devices which add protection of encrypted application code on the external flash devices and the ability to upgrade boot code and application code remotely while allowing the boot to remain secure. This software package provides the documentation and software development tools for the secure devices to generate the encrypted boot images that can be loaded and run on the secure devices.
The secure development tools currently support secure boot enabled OMAP-L138 C6000 processors and TMS320C6748 DSPs.
- Secure User's Guide - Overview of security feature, and security software API.
- Secure Bootloader Application Note - Describes various boot mechanisms supported by this secure bootloader read-only memory (ROM) image.
- Secure signing and flashing tools - Boot module encryption tool, secure AIS boot image generation tool, and an example flashing tool.
You Also Need:
- For OMAP-L138 C6000DSP+ARM processor and C6748 DSP secure device development, the final boot image will be generated using the flashing utilities included in this SECDEVTOOL-OMAPL138C6748 package.
- The user application will be generated using the Linux Software Development Kits (SDKs) listed under Related Software below.