PRIME Data Concentrator Power-Line Communication Modem
PRIME standard for narrowband OFDM Power Line Communications. The data concentrator solution is designed for the head-end systems which communicate with the end meters (“service node”) in the neighborhood area network.
The TI PRIME data concentrator system relies on the AM3356 ARM Cortex-A8 Microprocessor to act as the host processor. The AM3356 the upper levels of the PRIME software stack. The lower levels of the PRIME software stack execute on the C2000 MCU.
- Low Frequency Narrowband OFDM
- Cenelec A Band
- Up to 128kbps PHY data rate
- IEC61334-4-32 convergence
- Tree network topology
- Supports PRIME v1.4 at the PHY layer
- Supports PRIME v1.4BC at the PHY/MAC layers
- PRIME DC PLC AM335x/C2000 Firmware
- Application binary
- Application example source codes
- Software User Guide/Management interface spec/IEC 432 API spec
- Release note