View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
Using the OPA615 high bandwidth, DC restoration circuit, this reference design provides a high bandwidth, high precision sample & hold circuit for various applications. Supported by a full scale design guide, the circuit can be easily adjusted for a given application.
- Up to 320MHz bandwidth
- +/-5V supply voltage, comparator output voltage swing +/-3.5V, approx. 14mA max. Iq
- Droop rate as low as 0.17mV/µs for a 100pF hold capacitor
- Only 40fC charge injection
- 100dB Sample and Hold feedthrough rejection
- This reference design has been lab tested and is supported with design files and a comprehensive design guide