This brushed motor system implements an MSP430 microcontroller, a DRV8837 brushed DC motor driver, and a 12V brushed motor. It is suitable for applications requiring up to 10300 RPM under no load condition. The system is 19 x 33 mm, excluding the motor, making it ideal for applications that require a small footprint. Motor power supply voltage support is 1.8V to 11V, and max current is 1.8A. Several configuration options allow for easy control over the speed of the motor's rotation, changing the direction of rotation, and sending the system into a low power state when not in operation to reduce power consumption. The motor drive stage has integrated protection from short-circuit, shoot-through, under-voltage, and over-temperature.
- Compact system design of 19x33 mm
- Integrated power FETs support 1.8V to 11V and 1.8A
- Motor speed is easily controlled by the PWM (IN/IN) input interface
- Low MOSFET on-Resistance of 280 mΩ
- Integrated protection for short-circuit, shoot-through, under-voltage, and over-temperature