View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
The TIDA-00346 design provides the power supply rails necessary for typical entry-level application processors in automotive advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) applications. The design uses several individual DC/DC voltage regulators as well as load switches and linear regulators (LDOs) to provide fixed-supply voltages to the processing cores and other functions of the system-on-a-chip (SoC). Additional rails for DDR memory supply and termination and a CAN Transceiver are also implemented. Two LM3880 simple power sequencers provide power up and power down sequencing. The design is optimized for automotive applications and can operate with input voltages from 4V to 18V (transients up to 40V).
- Wide input voltage range from 4V to 42V (60V optional)
- Provides power supply rails for entry-level application processor-based ADAS systems
- Individual high-efficiency switching regulators for low power consumption and heat generation
- Voltage sequencing for all supply rails implemented on board
- Dedicated DDRx memory supply and termination available
- Circuit is tested and includes design considerations