Tiva C Series MCUs PinMux Utility
The Tiva™ C Series PinMux Utility allows a Tiva C Series MCU developer to graphically configure the device peripherals intuitively and rapidly. This tool provides an easy-to-use interface that makes setting up alternate functions for GPIOs easy and error-free.
The TM4C PinMux Utility works with all Tiva C Series TM4C123x and TM4C129x devices.
- Provides a simple graphical way to initialize port pins with collision and error control
- Gives users the ability to select from a list of supported peripherals and automatically generate code for the required peripheral functions
- Allows manual selection of port functions and automatic selection of peripherals with the ability to lock specific port functions
- Generates source and header files that can be used with any of the ARM® IDEs.
- Saves pin configurations for future adjustments
- Provides protection for JTAG pins
- Generates the required code to reconfigure commit control registers (JTAG and NMI)
- Generates fully-commented code that implements Driver Library API calls to enable the required peripheral clocks and to configure the pins for the chosen function
- Contains notes and hints from device datasheets
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows® XP and newer OS