The TMP103EVM is a simple EVM designed to allow full evaluation of the TMP103 device. The EVM has eight total TMP103's installed. Each device is tied together but has a separate hardware address. This allows the user to take advantage of the I2C general call described in the TMP103 product data sheet. This feature allows the software to communicate with all the TMP103s simultaneously without requiring individual commands with separate pointer addresses to the sensors. The kit contains:
- TMP103EVM test board
- SM-USB-DIG platform controller
- USB Extension Cable
- Ribbon type extension cable
- Software CDROM
- Simple, easy to use design.
- 8 total sensors installed.
- Convenient test points for monitoring or supplying external I2C signals.