TPS50601A-SP Radiation Hardness Assured (RHA) Evaluation Module
- TPS50601ASPEVM 6-A Regulator Evaluation Module
(PDF 3041 KB)
26 Sep 2017 255 views
The TPS50601A-SP is a radiation hardened, 6.3-V, 6-A synchronous step-down converter, which is optimized for small designs through high efficiency and integrating the high-side and low-side MOSFETs. Further space savings are achieved through current mode control, which reduces component count, and a high switching frequency, reducing the inductor's footprint. The devices are offered in a thermally enhanced 20-pin ceramic, dual in-line flatpack package.
- Radiation Hardened syncheronous step down converter with thermally enhanced package
- Current mode control with cycle by cycle current limiting.
- Split input voltage Vin for logic circuitary and PVIN for Mosfet
- Flexible switching frequency from 100kHz to 1Mhz
- Adjustable soft start through external capacitor