11 Device and Documentation Support
11.1 Documentation Support
11.1.1 Custom Design with WEBENCH Tools
Click here to create a custom design using the LM3481 device with the WEBENCH® Power Designer.
- Start by entering your VIN, VOUT and IOUT requirements.
- Optimize your design for key parameters like efficiency, footprint and cost using the optimizer dial and compare this design with other possible solutions from Texas Instruments.
- WEBENCH Power Designer provides you with a customized schematic along with a list of materials with real time pricing and component availability.
- In most cases, you will also be able to:
- Run electrical simulations to see important waveforms and circuit performance,
- Run thermal simulations to understand the thermal performance of your board,
- Export your customized schematic and layout into popular CAD formats,
- Print PDF reports for the design, and share your design with colleagues.
- Get more information about WEBENCH tools at www.ti.com/webench.
11.1.2 Receiving Notification of Documentation Updates
To receive notification of documentation updates, navigate to the device product folder on ti.com. In the upper right corner, click on Alert me to register and receive a weekly digest of any product information that has changed. For change details, review the revision history included in any revised document.
11.1.3 Related Documentation
AN-1286 Compensation for the LM3478 Boost Controller (SNVA067)
AN-2094 LM3481 SEPIC Evaluation Board (SNVA461)
AN-1229 SIMPLE SWITCHER® PCB Layout Guidelines (SNVA054)
- SNVU111 330mW AC or DC Tiny Flyback Converter Power Supply (SNVU111)
11.2 Related Links
The table below lists quick access links. Categories include technical documents, support and community resources, tools and software, and quick access to sample or buy.
WEBENCH is a registered trademark of Texas Instruments.
11.4 Electrostatic Discharge Caution
These devices have limited built-in ESD protection. The leads should be shorted together or the device placed in conductive foam during storage or handling to prevent electrostatic damage to the MOS gates.
SLYZ022 — TI Glossary.
This glossary lists and explains terms, acronyms, and definitions.