5.1 Absolute Maximum Ratingsover operating free-air temperature range (unless otherwise noted)(1)(2)
|Supply voltage applied at VCC
|Voltage applied to pins
||All pins except VCORE(3), ROSC(4), and SD24 input pins (A0.0+, A0.0-, A1.0+, A1.0-, A2.0+, A2.0-, A3.0+, A3.0-)(5)
||VCC + 0.3
|Diode current at pins
||All pins except SD24 input pins (A0.0+, A0.0-, A1.0+, A1.0-, A2.0+, A2.0-, A3.0+, A3.0-)
| A0.0+, A0.0-, A1.0+, A1.0-, A2.0+, A2.0-, A3.0+, A3.0-(6)
|Maximum junction temperature, TJ,MAX
|Storage temperature, Tstg(7)
(1) Stresses beyond those listed under Absolute Maximum Ratings may cause permanent damage to the device. These are stress ratings only, and functional operation of the device at these or any other conditions beyond those indicated under Recommended Operating Conditions is not implied. Exposure to absolute-maximum-rated conditions for extended periods may affect device reliability.
(2) All voltages are referenced to VSS.
(3) VCORE is for internal device use only. Do not apply external DC loading or voltage at VCORE.
(4) Do not apply external DC loading or voltage at ROSC. Connect the recommended resistor at ROSC using the DCO in external resistor mode. Connect ROSC to AVSS when operating the DCO in internal resistor mode.
(6) A protection diode is connected to VCC for the SD24 input pins. No protection diode is connected to VSS.
(7) Higher temperature may be applied during board soldering according to the current JEDEC J-STD-020 specification with peak reflow temperatures not higher than classified on the device label on the shipping boxes or reels.