How do I add, edit or delete a tax ID for a myTI company account?
If you are in an administrator or buyer role:
- Log in to your myTI company account dashboard.
- Under Ordering, select Tax IDs.
- On the Tax IDs page:
- To add a tax ID, click the Add New button in the upper right-hand corner.
- To edit a tax ID, click the Pencil icon. (Note that editing a tax ID used in one or more checkout profiles will affect each of those profiles.)
- To delete a tax ID, click the Delete icon.
- Once you are done with your edits and have saved the tax ID, return to the main Tax IDs page and confirm your changes by viewing the Description column.
Please note that if you have a U.S. based ship-to address and a tax exemption that the U.S. government requires the submission of a tax exemption certificate, following the instructions on our U.S. Tax Exemption page.