Does TI.com offers date code selection for Qualified Manufacturers List (QML) Class Q & Class V devices?
TI.com offers date code selection for a service fee. These hermetically sealed devices use a lot date code in conjunction with the full device part number for traceability. You’ll find date code selections in the drop down menu based on the quantity entered and available inventory.
According to U.S. military performance specification MIL-PRF-38535, the lot date code is formatted as a four-character year-year-week-week (YYWW) plus an optional suffix (YYWWAA) to indicate multiple lots of the same device assembled in the same week or a sub-lot split; for example, 2010A, 2010B or 2010BA. It is possible to use the associated YYWWAA for traceability to a specific lot and associated quality conformance inspection (QCI) reports.
- The associated YYWW date code is for inventory age control only and does not support traceability to an individual lot.
- TI lot numbers are system-assigned.
- TI does not support customer pre-assigned lot control number marking.
- QML device marking is defined by MIL-PRF-38535.
- TI defines device marking for non-QML products.
- TI does not support marking with a unique item identification (UID) per military standard (MIL-STD)-130, Department of Defense Standard Practice Identification Marking of U.S. Military Property.
Screenshot of the HiRel date code selection options