For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARD Download 99
APPLICATION SOFTWARE & FRAMEWORK Download
The bq24160/161/162A/63EVM evaluation module is a complete charger module for evaluating compact, flexible, high-efficiency, USB-friendly, switch-mode, charge-management solutions for single-cell, Li-ion and Li-polymer batteries used in a wide range of portable applications. The bq24160/161/163/168 (...)
- Input power connectors for both USB input and ac adapter
- Programmable battery voltage, charge current, input current, and status via I2Câ¢ interface
- IN operating range of 4.2 V â 10 V (bq24160/161/163 EVM) or 4.2 V â 6 V (bq24168)
- USB operating range of 4.2 V â 6 V
- LED indication for status signals
- Test (...)
GUI software for use with USB2ANY and battery charging evaluation modules
TI-CHARGER-GUI — The TI-CHARGER-GUI offers a web-based or standalone graphical user interface to assist in the process of evaluating, designing with, configuring or testing battery charger products. The software provides full access to registers and an easy interface to send and sequence commands.
- Web-based or standalone GUI with easy to follow graphic instructions
- Configures supported battery charger evaluation modules (EVMs) through USB2ANY interface adaptor
- Easy to navigate pages organized by functional groupings
- Supports sequenced I2C or SMBus commands