For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
The bq27x10EVM includes one bq27x10EVM circuit module. The circuit module includes one bq27x10, a current sense resistor, and all other components onboard necessary to calculate remaining battery capacity and predict system run-time to empty. The circuit module connects directly across the cell in a (...)
- Complete evaluation system for the bq27x10 battery gas gauge
- Populated circuit module for quick setup
- PC software and interface board for easy evaluation
- Software allows EEPROM programming and data logging for system analysis
Note: EV2300 is not supported for 64-bit Windows (Windows 7 and newer). This product continues to be in production to support existing customers. Replaecd by EV2400 for new designs, – The device has SIMILAR FUNCTIONALITY but is not functionally equivalent to the compared device.
The EV2300 is a (...)
- USB-based interface board for evaluation of battery fuel gauge circuits developed with fuel gauge ICs using the HDQ and SMBus communication protocol
- Provides interface between intelligent battery circuit and a Windows-based PC
- Connects to the USB port of a PC
- Allows for on screen display and (...)
DRIVERS & LIBRARIES
Linux Driver for BQ27XXX
— The Linux driver supports the BQ27x series of Battery Fuel Gauges. The Linux driver supports communication through the I2C/HDQ bus and interfaces with the power supply sub-system to monitor battery properties.
Linux Mainline Status
Available in Linux Main line: Yes
Available through git.ti.com: N/A
SLUC078.ZIP (2289 KB)
SLUC087.ZIP (2431 KB)