For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
DAUGHTER CARD Download
DEBUG PROBE Download
The CC2531EMK kit provides one CC2531 USB Dongle and documentation to support a PC interface to 802.15.4 / ZigBee applications. The dongle can be plugged directly into your PC and can be used as an IEEE 802.15.4 packet sniffer or for other purposes. With the CC2531 USB Firmware Library available on (...)
The CC2531EMK includes:
- CC2531 USB Firmware Library and Examples (downloadable from web)
- Works with RemoTI, TIMAC and ZStack for CC2530
- Supported by SmartRF® Studio, Packet Sniffer and Flash Programmer
DRIVER OR LIBRARY Download
The CC Debugger is a small programmer and debugger for the TI Low Power RF System-on-Chips. It can be used together with IAR Embedded Workbench for 8051 (version 7.51A or later) for debugging and SmartRF Flash Programmer for flash programming. The CC Debugger can also be used for controlling (...)
Contents in the box:
- CC Debugger
- Mini USB cable
- 10-pin flat cable with 2x5 2.54mm connector
- 10-pin flat cable with 2x5 1.27mm connector
- Converter board 2.54mm-1.27mm connector
CC-Debugger can be used to program and debug the following 8051-based system-on-chips from Texas Instruments:
RF4CE Compliant Protocol Stack
REMOTI — RemoTI™ is the industry leading ZigBee RF4CE-compliant software architecture. Built on TI's well-proven IEEE 802.15.4 compliant TIMAC, RemoTI™ offers a simple, easy-to-use, intuitive software architectural framework and all of the tools, documentation, and support needed to build an RF4CE compliant (...)
DRIVER OR LIBRARY Download
- CC2620, CC2650, CC2530, CC2531 (USB), and CC2533 RF SoC and CC259x RF front-end support
- Voice over RF4CE support
- ZigBee RF4CE Certified Platform
- USB HID class support including keyboard and consumer controls pages
- Simple and intuitive RemoTI API
- Complete Sample Application code
- Serial bootloader and (...)
IEEE802.15.4 Medium Access control (MAC) software stack TIMAC — TIMAC - IEEE802.15.4 Medium Access Control (MAC) Software Stack
To download the free tools download click the "Get Software" button above. By subscribing, we will be able to notify you of updates when they become available and provide instructions on how to perform the update.
DRIVER OR LIBRARY Download
- Support for IEEE 802.15.4-2006
- Multiple Platforms: CC2630, CC2538, CC2530 and CC2531 wireless MCUs, CC2592 and CC2590 range extenders
- Star topology: point-to-point, one-to-many and data concentrator
- Synchronous (beacon) and asynchronous (non-beacon) modes
- Network security features
- Co-processor (...)
Archive for Z-Stack Fully Compliant ZigBee 2012 Solution Z-STACK-ARCHIVE — NOTE:
This page contains links to obtain previous versions of the Z-Stack releases. For new projects, TI recommends using the newest release in order to take advantages of all improvements and new features. The latest Z-Stack release can be found at www.ti.com/z-stack.
Z-Stack Home is TI's (...)
SWRC088C.ZIP (1316 KB) SIMULATION MODEL Download
SWRR118.ZIP (576 KB) - TINA-TI Reference Design CALCULATION TOOL Download
SmartRF Protocol Packet Sniffer
PACKET-SNIFFER — The SmartRF Packet Sniffer is a PC software application that can display and store radio packets captured by a listening RF device. The capture device is connected to the PC via USB. Various RF protocols are supported. The Packet Sniffer filters and decodes packets and displays them in a convenient (...)
CALCULATION TOOL Download
SMARTRFTM-STUDIO — SmartRF™ Studio is a Windows application that helps designers of RF systems to easily evaluate the radio at an early stage in the design process for all TI CC1xxx and CC2xxx low-power RF devices. It simplifies generation of the configuration register values and commands, as well as practical (...)
- Link tests. Send and Receive packets between nodes.
- Antenna and radiation tests. Set the radio in continuous wave TX and RX states.
- A set of recommended/typical register settings for all devices.
- Read and write individual RF registers.
- Execute individual commands to control the radio.
- Detailed (...)
SWRR080.ZIP (603 KB) GERBER FILE Download
SWRC171.ZIP (1136 KB) REFERENCE DESIGNS Download REFERENCE DESIGNS Download
ZigBee Home Automation Gateway reference design REFERENCE DESIGNS Download
CC2531EM-IOT-HOME-GATEWAY-RD — A gateway is a bridge that connects wireless devices to the Internet. This Linux-based Home Automation Gateway enables remote monitoring and control of ZigBee® powered nodes and devices inside the home. This gateway reference design includes ZigBee Home Automation (HA 1.2) certified software (...)
CC2531 USB Dongle Reference Design REFERENCE DESIGNS Download
CC2531USB-RD — The CC2531USB-RD provides a PC interface to 802.15.4 / ZigBee applications. The dongle can be plugged directly into your PC and can be used as an IEEE 802.15.4 packet sniffer or for other purposes. With the CC2531 USB Firmware Library available on the web you can develop your own software to utilize (...)
CC2531 Zlight2 Reference Design
CC2531ZLIGHT2-RD — This reference design provides a complete ZigBee Light Link controlled color RGBW LED lamp. The lamp has four color LEDs (red, green, blue, white) and is powered over USB. The LEDs are controlled by the CC2531 device, which runs the ZigBee Light Link software stack. To save space and cost the board (...)