|Package | Pins TSSOP (PW) | 16|
|Operating temperature range (°C) -40 to 125|
|Package qty | Carrier 90 | TUBE|
Features for the INA260
- Precision Integrated Shunt Resistor:
- Current Sense Resistance: 2 mΩ
- Tolerance Equivalent to 0.1%
- 15-A Continuous From –40°C to +85°C
- 10 ppm/°C Temperature Coefficient (0°C to +125°C )
- Senses Bus Voltages From 0 V to 36 V
- High-Side or Low-Side Sensing
- Reports Current, Voltage, and Power
- High Accuracy:
- 0.15% System Gain Error (Maximum)
- 5-mA Offset (Maximum)
- Configurable Averaging Options
- 16 Programmable Addresses
- Operates From a 2.7-V to 5.5-V Power Supply
- 16-Pin, TSSOP Package
Description for the INA260
The INA260 is a digital-output, current, power, and voltage monitor with an I2C and SMBus™-compatible interface with an integrated precision shunt resistor. It enables high-accuracy current and power measurements and over-current detection at common-mode voltages that can vary from 0 V to 36 V, independent of the supply voltage. The device is a bidirectional, low- or high-side, current-shunt monitor that measures current flowing through the internal current-sensing resistor. The integration of the precision current-sensing resistor provides calibration-equivalent measurement accuracy with ultra-low temperature drift performance and ensures that an optimized Kelvin layout for the sensing resistor is always obtained.
The INA260 features up to 16 programmable addresses on the I2C-compatible interface. The digital interface allows programmable alert thresholds, analog-to-digital converter (ADC) conversion times, and averaging. To facilitate ease of use, an internal multiplier enables direct readouts of current in amperes and power in watts.
The device operates from a single 2.7-V to 5.5-V supply, drawing 310 µA (typical) of supply current. The INA260 is specified over the operating temperature range between –40°C and +125°C and is available in the 16-pin TSSOP package.