For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
The LM25037 evaluation board is designed to provide the design engineer with a fully functional power converter based on push-pull topology to evaluate the LM25037 controller.
- Input Operating Range: 16 to 32V
- Output Voltage: 5.0V
- Output Current: 0 to 10A
- Measured Efficiency: 88% @ 10A Load and 24V Input
- Frequency of Operation: 250 kHz
- Board Size: 3.5x2.25x0.05 inches (4 layers of 2 oz copper)
- Load Regulation: 2%
- Line UVLO (14V rising / 11V falling)
Design tools & simulation
SNVM034B.ZIP (133 KB) - PSpice Model
6V-42V Input 12V/5A SEPIC for Automotive Applications
— PMP7797 is a wide-input SEPIC converter designed for automotive applications. This design uses the LM25037Q push-pull controller as an interleaved boost, which incorporates two gate drivers for controlling two sets of MOSFET switches. The input is 12V nominal with a working range of 6V at cold crank (...)