For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARDS Download 99
SIMULATION TOOLS Download
The DEM-PCM2912A EVM is a complete evaluation platform for the 16-bit, mono microphone input and stereo headphone output PCM2912A bus-powered audio codec with a USB interface. All necessary connectors and circuitry are provided for interfacing to audio test systems and commercial audio equipment.
Major features of the PCM2912A include:Â
- Â Analog Front End: â Microphone amplifier (+20 dB gain) â Mono input
- Analog Back End: â Stereo/Mono headphone amplifier or line output with volume
- Analog Performance: â Dynamic range: 90 dB (DAC) â Dynamic range: 90 dB (ADC) â 25-mWÂ Â headphone output at RL = 16 WÂ
PSpice® for TI design and simulation tool
PSPICE-FOR-TI — PSpice® for TI is a design and simulation environment that helps evaluate functionality of analog circuits. This full-featured, design and simulation suite uses an analog analysis engine from Cadence®. Available at no cost, PSpice for TI includes one of the largest model libraries in the (...)
- Leverages Cadence PSpice Technology
- Preinstalled library with a suite of digital models to enable worst-case timing analysis
- Dynamic updates ensure you have access to most current device models
- Optimized for simulation speed without loss of accuracy
- Supports simultaneous analysis of multiple products