For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARD Download 149
SIMULATION MODEL Download
The REF6025EVM-PDK is a platform for evaluating the performance of the REF6025 voltage reference. The evaluation kit brings out the burst mode performance of the device which is a key feature of the device.
- TI’s first ultra-high precision reference
- Introduces ADC drive buffer which is an integrated high bandwidth, output impedance buffer that helps achieve the lowest distortion, ultra-low-noise data acquisition systems
- Introduces burst mode data acquisition with first-sample correct to 18-bit (...)
SBOMA08A.TSC (6704 KB) - TINA-TI Reference Design SIMULATION TOOL Download
PSpice® for TI design and simulation tool
PSPICE-FOR-TI — PSpice® for TI is a design and simulation environment that helps evaluate functionality of analog circuits. This full-featured, design and simulation suite uses an analog analysis engine from Cadence®. Available at no cost, PSpice for TI includes one of the largest model libraries in the (...)
- Leverages Cadence PSpice Technology
- Preinstalled library with a suite of digital models to enable worst-case timing analysis
- Dynamic updates ensure you have access to most current device models
- Optimized for simulation speed without loss of accuracy
- Supports simultaneous analysis of multiple products