For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARDS Download
EVALUATION BOARDS Download 99
The PurePath™ Smart Amp speaker characterization board combined with the PurePath™ Console graphical user interface (GUI) creates a complete stand-alone system that is used to generate a digital model of speaker thermal, excursion and acoustic parameters. It outputs parameters to be loaded into (...)
- GUI driven PurePath™ Console speaker characterization and tuning tool suite
- Complete stand-alone system. Nothing else required for speaker characterization.
- Full IV sense feedback for speaker characterization only – TAS5766M is a feed forward algorithm in operation
- Export parameters to either EVM or (...)
SIMULATION MODELS Download
The TAS5766MRTMEVM allows evaluation of the TAS5766M and TAS5768M family of PurePath™ Smart Amp closed-loop, I2S-input amplifiers. It is populated with two TAS5766MRMT (48-pin QFN package) devices which allow operation from power supply voltages from 4.5V to 26.4V.
When combined with a (...)
- PurePath™ Smart Amp technology that maximizes audio performance while protecting the speaker against thermal and excursion damage
- High Output Current (7.5A) to deliver high peak power to speakers
- GUI control via PurePath™ Console
- PurePath™ Console Mother Board (PurePath-CMBEVM) provides flexible input (...)
SLAM221.ZIP (105 KB) - IBIS Model SIMULATION TOOLS Download
PSpice® for TI design and simulation tool
PSPICE-FOR-TI — PSpice® for TI is a design and simulation environment that helps evaluate functionality of analog circuits. This full-featured, design and simulation suite uses an analog analysis engine from Cadence®. Available at no cost, PSpice for TI includes one of the largest model libraries in the (...)
- Leverages Cadence PSpice Technology
- Preinstalled library with a suite of digital models to enable worst-case timing analysis
- Dynamic updates ensure you have access to most current device models
- Optimized for simulation speed without loss of accuracy
- Supports simultaneous analysis of multiple products