For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARDS Download 99
IDES, CONFIGURATION, COMPILERS & DEBUGGERS Download
The TLV320AIC3256EVM-U is a complete evaluation/demonstration kit for the TLV320AIC3256 audio codec. The AIC3256 CS, is an intuitive, easy-to-use, powerful tool to learn, evaluate, and control the TLV320AIC3256. This tool was specifically designed to make learning the TLV320AIC3256 easy.
- Full-featured evaluation board for the TLV320AIC3256 stereo audio codec.
- USB connection to PC provides power, control, and streaming audio data for easy evaluation.
- Analog input and output jacks.
- Connection points for external control and digital audio signals for quick connection to other (...)
PurePath™ Studio graphical development environment AICPUREPATH_STUDIO — PurePathâ¢ Studio Graphical Development Environment is a powerful, easy-to-use tool designed specifically to simplify software development for Audio products with a miniDSP/ Audio Processing capability.
The GDE permits these devices to be programmed to support the processing requirements of a wide (...)
SUPPORT SOFTWARE Download
SLOC213A.ZIP (89399 KB) SIMULATION MODELS Download
SLOM297.ZIP (200 KB) - IBIS Model SIMULATION TOOLS Download
PSpice® for TI design and simulation tool
PSPICE-FOR-TI — PSpice® for TI is a design and simulation environment that helps evaluate functionality of analog circuits. This full-featured, design and simulation suite uses an analog analysis engine from Cadence®. Available at no cost, PSpice for TI includes one of the largest model libraries in the (...)
CALCULATION TOOLS Download
- Leverages Cadence PSpice Technology
- Preinstalled library with a suite of digital models to enable worst-case timing analysis
- Dynamic updates ensure you have access to most current device models
- Optimized for simulation speed without loss of accuracy
- Supports simultaneous analysis of multiple products
Coefficient Calculator For Digital Biquad Filters
COEFFICIENT-CALC — COEFFICIENT-CALC (TIBQ) calculates the coefficients for the digital filter biquad transfer function implemented in TI audio codecs. The characteristics of the digital filter are adjusted by selecting a filter type and moving a control point within a window that shows the transfer function gain and (...)
REFERENCE DESIGNS Download REFERENCE DESIGNS Download
USB Audio Reference Design TIDA-00090 — This reference design, featuring the TLV320AIC3256 audio codec, is a fully-functional USB powered streaming audio platform that allows external audio sources to be connected to the USB port of a PC or laptop. User control is provided via a powerful, easy-to-use Windows-based GUI.
Software development (...)