For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
The TPA2017D2RTJEVM allows the engineer to evaluate the TPA2017D2, a stereo, Class-D audio power amplifier with SmartGain™ (AGC/DRC) in a QFN package. The TPA2017D2 has 2 GPIO pins for easy configuration.
- Filter-Free Class-D Architecture
- 2.8 W/Ch into 4 ohm at 5 V (10% THD+N)
- 750 mW/Ch into 8 ohm at 3.6 V (10% THD+N)
- Power Supply Range: 2.5 V to 5.5 V
- Programmable SmartGain™ (DRC/AGC) Parameters
- Simple GPIO Interface for SmartGain™ parameter configuration
- Small 4mm x 4mm 20-QFN package
Design tools & simulation
Coefficient Calculator For Digital Biquad Filters
— COEFFICIENT-CALC (TIBQ) calculates the coefficients for the digital filter biquad transfer function implemented in TI audio codecs. The characteristics of the digital filter are adjusted by selecting a filter type and moving a control point within a window that shows the transfer function gain and (...)