For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARDS Download $149.00
SIMULATION MODELS Download
The TPA3106D1 evaluation module consists of a single 40 W, class-D, stereo audio power amplifier complete with a small number of external components mounted on a circuit board that can be used to directly drive speakers with an external analog audio source as the input.
- 40 W Into an 8 Ω Load From a 24 V Supply
- Operates From 10 V to 26 V
- Efficient Class-D Operation Eliminates the need for Heat Sinks
- Four Selectable, Fixed Gain Settings
- Differential Inputs
- Thermal and Short-Circuit Protection With Auto Recovery Feature
- Clock Output for Synchronization With sink when playing (...)
SLOM192A.ZIP (22 KB) - PSpice Model SIMULATION MODELS Download
SLOM193.ZIP (17 KB) - TINA-TI Spice Model SIMULATION MODELS Download
SLOM194.TSC (217 KB) - TINA-TI Reference Design