For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARD Download
SIMULATION MODEL Download
The TPA3112D1 evaluation module consists of a single 25-W, Class-D, mono audio power amplifier complete with a small number of external components mounted on a circuit board that can be used to directly drive a speaker with an external analog audio source as the input. The EVMâs default output (...)
- Greater than 90% Efficient Class-D Operation.
- Support for Filter-Free Operation.
- SpeakerGuardâ¢ Speaker Protection circuitry.
- Four Selectable, Fixed Gain Settings.
- Wide Operating Voltage: 8 V - 26 V.
- Thermal and Short Circuit Protection with Auto Recovery Feature.
SLAM056.TSC (29 KB) - TINA-TI Reference Design SIMULATION MODEL Download
SLAM057.ZIP (21 KB) - TINA-TI Spice Model SIMULATION TOOL Download
PSpice® for TI design and simulation tool
PSPICE-FOR-TI — PSpice® for TI is a design and simulation environment that helps evaluate functionality of analog circuits. This full-featured, design and simulation suite uses an analog analysis engine from Cadence®. Available at no cost, PSpice for TI includes one of the largest model libraries in the (...)
- Leverages Cadence PSpice Technology
- Preinstalled library with a suite of digital models to enable worst-case timing analysis
- Dynamic updates ensure you have access to most current device models
- Optimized for simulation speed without loss of accuracy
- Supports simultaneous analysis of multiple products