For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARDS Download 49
EVALUATION BOARDS Download 99
The TPS2559EVM-624 is a fully assembled and test circuit for evaluating the TPS2559 precision adjustable current limited power distribution switch intended for application where heavy capacitive loads and short circuits are likely to be encountered.
The EVM contains header connectors for easy (...)
- Meets USB Current Limiting Requirements
- Adjustable Current Limit (500mA - 5A)
- Precision Accuracy Current Limit (+/-3.5% at 4.5A)
- Fast Over Current Response (3.5 us)
SIMULATION MODELS Download
The TUSB319EVM provides a complete reference design, which is a DFP controller ideal for Type-C USB chargers, it supports up to 3A@5V VBUS power signaling and VBUS detection.
- Supports DFP (Host/Source) Applications with up to 15W Power
- Supports Type-C Current Mode Advertisement up to 3 A (Default, 1.5 A, 3 A)
- Channel Configuration (CC), Attach of USB Port Detection, Cable Orientation Detection
- Supply Voltage 12V or 5V (over micro-B USB2 connector)
- Compatible to USB (...)
SLVMAA7B.ZIP (72 KB) - PSpice Model REFERENCE DESIGNS Download
85 to 265VAC Input 5V@4.8A Dual Port USB Charger Reference Design REFERENCE DESIGNS Download REFERENCE DESIGNS Download REFERENCE DESIGNS Download REFERENCE DESIGNS Download
PMP10885 — The PMP10885 reference design is capable of charging two devices simultaneously at 2.4A each. The UCC24636 synchronous rectifier controller and CSD18531Q5A FET reduce the rectifier loss and provide high efficiency with a minimal increase in cost. The TPS2559 provides accurate and independent (...)
TI USB Type-C Dock Reference Design
TIDA-00630 — The Type-C Dock Board is designed to help evaluate Type-C Dock implementations with video and charging support. The Type-C Dock offers data and video port expansion and a charging capability for Type-C systems that support USB PD/Alternate mode protocol. The dock comes with three (...)