For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARDS Download $25.00
SIMULATION MODELS Download
The TPS54228EVM-686 is a fully assembled and tested circuit for evaluating the TPS54228 synchronous step-down converter with light load efficiency. The TPS54228EVM-686 operates from a 4.5V to 18V input and provides a 1.05V output at 2A.
- D-CAP2 Mode Enables Fast Transient Response
- Low Output Ripple and Allows Ceramic Output Capacitor
- Wide Vin Input Voltage Range: 4.5V to 18V
- Output Voltage Range: 0.76 V to 7.0 V
- Highly Efficient Integrated FETs Optimized for Lower Duty Cycle Applications - 160mOhm (High Side) and 110mOhm (Low Side)
- High (...)
SLVM193A.ZIP (43 KB) - PSpice Model SIMULATION MODELS Download
SLVM417.ZIP (41 KB) - TINA-TI Spice Model SIMULATION MODELS Download
SLVM418.TSC (654 KB) - TINA-TI Reference Design REFERENCE DESIGNS Download
AC Input, 5V/3.3V2A Cascaded Power Supply Reference Design
PMP4472 — The PMP4472 is a power reference design with a high AC input, 5Vout, followed by a DC isolated
output of 3.3V at 2A. It implements a high efficiency controller UCC28740 to provide 5V bus voltage and a step-Down Converter TPS54228.The design achieves good line and load regulation as well as (...)