For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARD Download 25
SIMULATION MODEL Download
The TPS54425EVM-608 is a fully assembled and tested circuit for evaluating the TPS54425 Synchronous Step-Down SWIFTâ¢ Converter. The TPS54425EVM-608 operates from a 4.5V to 18V input and delivers a 1.05V output at 4A.
- D-CAP2 Mode Enables Fast Transient Response
- Low Output Ripple and Allows Ceramic Output Capacitor
- Wide VCC Input Voltage Range: 4.5 V to 18 V
- Wide VIN Input Voltage Range: 2 V to 18 V
- Output Voltage Range: 0.76 V to 5.5 V
- Highly Efficient Integrated FETs Optimized for Lower Duty Cycle Applications
- High (...)
SLIM290A.ZIP (41 KB) - PSpice Model SIMULATION MODEL Download
SLIM294.TSC (184 KB) - TINA-TI Reference Design SIMULATION MODEL Download
SLIM295.ZIP (41 KB) - TINA-TI Spice Model SIMULATION TOOL Download
PSpice® for TI design and simulation tool
PSPICE-FOR-TI — PSpice® for TI is a design and simulation environment that helps evaluate functionality of analog circuits. This full-featured, design and simulation suite uses an analog analysis engine from Cadence®. Available at no cost, PSpice for TI includes one of the largest model libraries in the (...)
REFERENCE DESIGNS Download REFERENCE DESIGNS Download
- Leverages Cadence PSpice Technology
- Preinstalled library with a suite of digital models to enable worst-case timing analysis
- Dynamic updates ensure you have access to most current device models
- Optimized for simulation speed without loss of accuracy
- Supports simultaneous analysis of multiple products
11..13V -> 3.3V @ 3.0A
PMP5619 — PMP5619 is a power solution for settop boxes or computers. The used TPS54425 is a low cost part and uses D-CAP2 mode, which results in an outstanding load step regulation.
REFERENCE DESIGNS Download
Xilinx Kintex FPGA Power Reference Design REFERENCE DESIGNS Download
PMP6776 — PMP6776 is a low-cost non-isolated synchronous buck power supply. This design uses TPS56121 and TPS54620 Synchronous Buck Converters and TPS54425 and TPS54225 Step-Down Switchers to generate 7 outputs. Features include input voltage range 10.8V to 13.2V and outputs 1V at 6A, 1.5V at 4A, 1.8V at 6A (...)
Set Top Box Power Solution
PMP6638 — This reference design is an example of power-trees inside a set-top-box. It performs DC-DC conversions, from 12V supply, for 1.0V/1.2V/1.8V/2.5V/3.3V/5V rails.