- Real buck- or boost-mode operation with automatic and seamless transition between modes
- High efficiency from 500-μA to 2-A output current up to 96%
- 13-μA operating quiescent current
- True shutdown function with load disconnect
- Power save mode with mode selection
The TPS63806EVM is designed to help the users easily evaluate and test the operation and functionality of the TPS63806 Buck-Boost Converter. The EVM operates from 1.3V to 5.5V input voltage. Output currents can go up to 2A in buck mode and boost mode. The user can easily evaluate the different feautures of the TPS63806 including precise device enable. The TPS63806 comes in a small 2.3 x 1.4 mm² WCSP package.