- Transformer-coupled input network provides single-ended to differential signal conversion
- LMK04828 (ultra-low jitter and phase noise clock) generates a complete JESD204B subclass 1 clocking solution simplifying the FPGA interface
- Device registers programmed through a USB connector and FTDI USB-to-SPI bus translator when using the device software GUI
- Standard FMC connector used for direct interface to TI TSW14J5xEVM data capture solutions and FPGA-based platforms
- High-speed data converter pro software (DATACONVERTERPRO-SW) analysis tool provides complete environment for signal analysis including data capture and storage of ADC EVM output
Texas Instruments ADS54J64EVM
The ADS54J64 evaluation module (EVM) is used to evaluate the ADS54J64 quad-channel, 14-bit, 1-GSPS, 2x-oversampling analog-to-digital converter (ADC). The EVM has transformer-coupled analog inputs to accommodate a wide range of signal sources and frequencies. The EVM is designed to connect directly to a variety of data capture tools from TI including the TSW14J56EVM and TSW14J50EVM. Additional support is provided through the ADS58J64EVM GUI and the high-speed data converter pro software (DATACONVERTERPRO-SW) analysis tool. Also available is the ADS54J64EVM design package that includes schematics, Gerbers, and a bill of material (BOM).
The ADS54J64EVM features an FMC connector that also is compatible with many development kits from leading FPGA manufacturers.