- Onboard antenna and connection for optional external antenna
- Operational power supplied by the LaunchPad (Purchased Separately)
- Standard 20-pin BoosterPack header
- Texas Instruments RF430CL330H, Rev D Silicon
- NFC Type 4B Tag Platform / IEC/ISO14443B Compliant
- 13.56MHz RF Interface (supports up to 848kbps data rate)
- 3k SRAM Bytes Available for NDEF Message Storage
- Automatic Checking of NDEF Structure
- Interrupt to Indicate End of Read or End of Write
Texas Instruments DLP-RF430BP
The DLP-RF430BP BoosterPack is add-on module compatible with TI’s low-cost LaunchPad rapid prototyping ecosystem. Dynamic Dual Interface NFC Transponder BoosterPack is built with RF430CL330H – ISO14443B compatible Dual Interface Dynamic NFC Transponder. Using a combination of this BoosterPack and one of the many TI MCU based LaunchPads, developers can evaluate the functionality and develop NFC applications that require a simple, easy to add NFC transponder to embedded applications.
The DLP-RF430BP is designed and developed by a third party DLP Design.