Dynamic Dual Interface NFC Transponder Booster Pack
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
DLP-RF430BP Example Code
(ZIP 184 KB)
16 Jan 2014
- Automating Bluetooth Pairing With Near-Field Communications (NFC) (Rev. A)
(PDF 3213 KB)
31 Mar 2016
- RF430CL330H Dynamic NFC Interface Transponder datasheet (Rev. C)
(PDF 1599 KB)
05 Nov 2014
The DLP-RF430BP BoosterPack is add-on module compatible with TI’s low-cost LaunchPad rapid prototyping ecosystem. Dynamic Dual Interface NFC Transponder BoosterPack is built with RF430CL330H – ISO14443B compatible Dual Interface Dynamic NFC Transponder. Using a combination of this BoosterPack and one of the many TI MCU based LaunchPads, developers can evaluate the functionality and develop NFC applications that require a simple, easy to add NFC transponder to embedded applications.
The DLP-RF430BP is designed and developed by a third party DLP Design.
- Onboard antenna and connection for optional external antenna
- Operational power supplied by the LaunchPad (Purchased Separately)
- Standard 20-pin BoosterPack header
- Texas Instruments RF430CL330H, Rev D Silicon
- NFC Type 4B Tag Platform / IEC/ISO14443B Compliant
- 13.56MHz RF Interface (supports up to 848kbps data rate)
- 3k SRAM Bytes Available for NDEF Message Storage
- Automatic Checking of NDEF Structure
- Interrupt to Indicate End of Read or End of Write