SimpleLink™ Wi-Fi® CC3235S dual band LaunchPad™ development kit
Features for the LAUNCHXL-CC3235S
- CC3235S dual band Wi-Fi microcontroller (MCU) in QFN package
- 2x20 pin stackable connectors (BoosterPack headers) to connect to TI LaunchPads and other BoosterPacks
- On-Board chip antenna with option for U.FL based testing
- A single Chip Security Solution
- Support for BLE coexistence
- Operates from alkaline batteries for lower power designs
Description for the LAUNCHXL-CC3235S
The SimpleLink™ Wi-Fi® CC3235S dual band LaunchPad™ development kit (LAUNCHXL-CC3235S) highlights CC3235S, a single-chip security solution and wireless microcontroller (MCU) which integrates a user application dedicated ARM® cortex®-M4 MCU and a network processor that runs 2.4GHz and 5GHz Wi-Fi, internet, and security protocols. The LAUNCHXL-CC3235S features on-board emulation and sensors for a full out-of-the-box experience and rapid development. This board can be directly connected to a PC for use with development tools such as the Code Composer Studio™ Cloud integrated development environment (IDE). Visit dev.ti.com and get started with your SimpleLink Wi-Fi CC3235S LaunchPad kit today.
Expedite your application development for fast time to market with our launchpad’s driver support and a software development kit (SDK) with 30+ applications for Wi-Fi protocols, Internet applications and MCU peripheral examples. Download the latest SDK and firmware: http://www.ti.com/tool/SIMPLELINK-CC32XX-SDK.
For additional information about CC3235 devices, visit http://www.ti.com/simplelinkwifi.