SimpleLink™ Wi-Fi® CC3235S dual band LaunchPad™ development kit
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- CC3235 SimpleLink™ Wi-Fi® LaunchPad™ Development Kit Hardware
(PDF 3594 KB)
19 Dec 2017
CC3235S/CC3235SF SimpleLink™ Wi-Fi® LaunchPad™ Design Files
(ZIP 9946 KB)
03 Apr 2018
- LAUNCHXL-CC3235S quick start guide
(PDF 730 KB)
15 Nov 2018
The SimpleLink™ Wi-Fi® CC3235S dual band LaunchPad™ development kit (LAUNCHXL-CC3235S) highlights CC3235S, a single-chip security solution and wireless microcontroller (MCU) which integrates a user application dedicated ARM® cortex®-M4 MCU and a network processor that runs 2.4GHz and 5GHz Wi-Fi, internet, and security protocols. The LAUNCHXL-CC3235S features on-board emulation and sensors for a full out-of-the-box experience and rapid development. This board can be directly connected to a PC for use with development tools such as the Code Composer Studio™ Cloud integrated development environment (IDE). Visit dev.ti.com and get started with your SimpleLink Wi-Fi CC3235S LaunchPad kit today.
Expedite your application development for fast time to market with our launchpad’s driver support and a software development kit (SDK) with 30+ applications for Wi-Fi protocols, Internet applications and MCU peripheral examples. Download the latest SDK and firmware: https://www.ti.com/tool/SIMPLELINK-CC32XX-SDK.
For additional information about CC3235 devices, visit https://www.ti.com/simplelinkwifi.
- CC3235S dual band Wi-Fi microcontroller (MCU) in QFN package
- 2x20 pin stackable connectors (BoosterPack headers) to connect to TI LaunchPads and other BoosterPacks
- On-Board chip antenna with option for U.FL based testing
- A single Chip Security Solution
- Support for BLE coexistence
- Operates from alkaline batteries for lower power designs