- Configured with 50 Ω input/output impedance
- 1:1 Transformer on output
- Power Supply: 3 V (±1.5 V) to 5 V (±2.5 V)
- Decoupling capacitors
- Connectors: Vs+, GND, Vs-, In+, J3 (V OUT), and test points
- Input and Output signals are via SMA connectors
- Power connectors are via banana jack
Texas Instruments THS4520EVM
THS4520EVM is an evaluation Module for the RGT (16 pin leadless QFN) package.
The THS4520EVM is designed to demonstrate the functionality and versatility of the device. The EVM is ready for power, signal source, and test instruments. The EVM is configured for a gain of 0 dB and 50 Ω input and output termination for connection to common lab test equipment.
The THS4520 evaluation module (EVM) User’s Guide is included within the Datasheet.