THS4520EVM Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- Wideband, Low Noise, Low Distortion, Fully Differential Amplifier datasheet (Rev. B)
(PDF 2693 KB)
15 Mar 2007
View THS4520EVM Graphic
THS4520EVM is an evaluation Module for the RGT (16 pin leadless QFN) package.
The THS4520EVM is designed to demonstrate the functionality and versatility of the device. The EVM is ready for power, signal source, and test instruments. The EVM is configured for a gain of 0 dB and 50 Ω input and output termination for connection to common lab test equipment.
The THS4520 evaluation module (EVM) User’s Guide is included within the Datasheet.
- Configured with 50 Ω input/output impedance
- 1:1 Transformer on output
- Power Supply: 3 V (±1.5 V) to 5 V (±2.5 V)
- Decoupling capacitors
- Connectors: Vs+, GND, Vs-, In+, J3 (V OUT), and test points
- Input and Output signals are via SMA connectors
- Power connectors are via banana jack