Environmental information (Eco-info)
TI's comprehensive approach to environmental and product stewardship includes all aspects of its operations. We go beyond simply doing what is required by rule or regulation with respect to restricted chemicals and materials (RCMs) in TI IC products.
Product stewardship - RCM program
TI created a Restricted Chemicals and Materials (RCM) program in line with IEC QC 080000 requirements as a foundation for its product stewardship program. This includes the management of first tier suppliers, internal manufacturing processes for materials that become a part of finished products, data collection, appropriate testing and reporting, management reviews, and timely updates to the latest legislative and customer requirements.
Product environmental status and detailed material content can be found at the Material content search page. By clicking on the Corporate citizenship page, more information is available on TI’s company level approach within its Corporate Citizen report.
Common statements requested by customers concerning specific laws such as EU RoHS & EU REACH or for certain substances are provided below. Other inquiries can be submitted to the Customer Support Center under the Support & training header on TI.com.
- TI RoHS Statement (PDF, 127 KB)
- RoHS Exempt and expiration statement (PDF, 412 KB)
- TI REACH Statement (PDF, 338 KB)
- TI Low Halogen (Green) Statement (PDF, 177 KB)
- TI IEC 62474 Database Statement (PDF, 300 KB)
- Statement on European Union End of Life Vehicle (EU ELV) (PDF, 123 KB)
- Statement on California Proposition 65 (PDF, 97 KB)
- TI EVM Position Statement (PDF, 129 KB)
- TI Cobalt Dichloride Statement (PDF, 372 KB)
- TI Decabromodiphenyl Ether Statement (DecaBDE) (PDF, 102 KB)
- TI Dimethyl Fumarate (DMF) (PDF, 214 KB)
- TI Ozone Depleting Substance (ODS) (PDF, 126 KB)
- TI PFOS & PFOA Statement (PDF, 47 KB)
- TI HBCDD & Phthalate Statement (PDF, 130 KB)
- TI Red Phosphorous Statement (PDF, 164 KB)