ATL431 adjustable shunt regulator evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- ATL431EVM User's Guide
(PDF 444 KB)
28 Apr 2015
The ATL431EVM-001 evaluation module (EVM) features the functionality and adjustability of the ATL431 by letting you program the cathode voltage with various resistor values. You can also set the cathode current using the various resistors in series with the supply. Resistors can be soldered to the board in addition to the resistors available on the EVM to customize the board to your application. The EVM lets you check the stability of the ATL431 with more than 12 output capacitors that can be applied between the anode and cathode with a jumper. The EVM is also compatible with TL431, TL431LI, ATL431LI, LM431 and TLVH432 products in the SOT23-3 package.
- Adjustable regulated output from 2.5 V to 36 V
- Very-low operating current: IKA(min) = 35 µA (max) and IREF = 150 nA (max)
- Extended cathode current range from 35 µA to 100 mA
- Low output impedance of 0.3 Ω (max)
- Small form factor
- Ease of use
- Multiple gain setting options
- Stability test availability