DRV2625 Haptics driver with MSP430 CapTIvate Touch BoosterPack
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- DRV2625 Haptics BoosterPack Plug-In Module User's Guide
(PDF 12910 KB)
30 Jul 2019
The BOOSTXL-DRV2625 is an easy to use evaluation module (EVM) that combines the advanced linear resonant actuator (LRA) haptics driver DRV2625 with the MSP430FR2512 CapTIvate capacitive touch control and interface. It can be used with the MSP430FR6989 LaunchPad Development kit to quickly develop HMI button replacement designs.
This BoosterPack includes 4 capacitive touch buttons and a mounted Z-axis LRA that is driven with 5 demo waveforms stored in the DRV2625 memory. The LRA can be easily replaced with a different actuator for application specific evaluation.
- 40-pin BoosterPack standard leveraging the LaunchPad ecosystem
- 4 touch buttons with CapTIvate sensor technology
- 5 demo haptic waveforms preloaded on DRV2625
- Mounted Z-axis LRA with capability to replace with other actuators