The BQ24133EVM-715-15V (-002) assists users in evaluating the bq24133 synchronous battery charger. The bq24133 is highly integrated stand-alone Li-ion and Li-polymer switch-mode battery charge controllers with two integrated N-channel power MOSFETs and power path selector gate driver. It offers a constant-frequency synchronous PWM controller with high accuracy regulation of input current, charge current and voltage. It also provides battery detection, pre-conditioning, charge termination, and charge status monitoring. The EVM is also called the This EVM is optimized for a 12V or 15V input voltage and charges between 1 and 3 cell Li-Ion batteries. The UG manual includes the bq24133EVM bill of materials, board layout, and schematic.
- Evaluation module for bq24133
- Stand-alone synchronous switch-mode, battery-charge controller
- Integrated N-MOSFETs and power path selector
- CELL pin setting to select between 1, 2, or 3 Li-ion batteries with 4.2V/cell.Input operating range: 6 V to 18 V
- LED indication for charge status
- Test points for key signals available for testing purposes; easy probe hook-up
- Jumpers available; easy-to-change setting