3-s to 16-s li-ion, li-polymer, and LiFePO4 battery monitor and protector evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- BQ76952EVM User's Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 3490 KB)
01 Oct 2020
The BQ76952EVM evaluation module (EVM) is a complete evaluation system for the BQ76952, a 3-cell to 16-cell Li-Ion battery monitor integrated circuit. The EVM consists of a BQ76952 circuit module which is used for simple evaluation of the BQ76952 monitor function. The circuit module includes one BQ76952 integrated circuit (IC), sense resistor, power FETs, and all other onboard components necessary to protect the cells from overcharge, over discharge, short circuit, and overcurrent discharge in a 16-series cell Li-Ion or Li-Polymer battery pack. The circuit module connects directly across the cells in a battery, or can be connected with a power supply and the included cell simulator resistors. With the on-board interface or compatible external interface board and Microsoft® Windows® based PC graphical user interface (GUI) software, the user can view the device registers, adjust protection limits and enable FET control outputs.
- Complete evaluation system for the BQ76952 3-cell to 16-cell Li-Ion and Phosphate battery monitor
- Populated circuit module for 16-cell configuration for quick setup
- Communication available with included USB interface adapter or available on 4-pin connector
- Resistor cell simulator for operation with only a power supply
- This circuit module is tested and includes firmware, GUI, demo and getting started guide.