CC2564C TI Dual-mode Bluetooth® Stack on STM32F4 MCUs
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
|Part Number||Buy from Texas Instruments or Third Party||Alert Me||Buy from Authorized Distributor||Status||Current Version||Version Date|
Pricing may vary.
|Contact a Distributor|
TI’s CC2564C Dual-mode Bluetooth® stack on STM32F4 MCUs software for Bluetooth + Bluetooth Low Energy enables the STM32 ARM Cortex M4 MCU and is comprised of Single Mode and Dual-mode offerings implementing the Bluetooth 4.2 specification. The Bluetooth stack is fully qualified (QDID 85355 and QDID 69886), provides simple command line based sample applications to speed development, and upon request has MFI capability.
For a complete evaluation solution, the CC2564C Dual-mode Bluetooth stack works directly with the hardware development kits: STM3240G-EVAL. Moreover, the stack that is available for the STM32 MCU is certified and royalty-free.
The software works with the CC256XCQFN-EM board via the CC256XEM-STADAPT board which provides a complete Bluetooth BT/EDR/LE HCI solution, reducing design effort and enabling fast time to market.
- Supports Dual-mode Bluetooth 4.2 - Bluetooth certified and royalty free
- Bluetooth stack is fully qualified (QDID 85355 and QDID 69886)
- Fully Thread safe
- Supports threaded (RTOS) and non-threaded (No OS) environment
- Works with any STM32F4 MCU
- Fully Documented API Interface
- Sample Apps are available for STM3240G-EVAL MCU development kit with the support of the CC256XEM-STADAPT
- Supports CCS, IAR, KEIL IDE
- Classic Profiles Available
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP): Standard A2DP implementation and Assisted A2DP (A3DP) implementation with internal SBC encoding/decoding on CC2564C.
- Audio/Video Transport Protocols (AVDTP)
- Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Generic Access Profile (GAP)
- Headset Profile (HSP)
- Hands Free Profile (HFP)
- Human Interface Device Profile (HID)
- Message Access Profile (MAP)
- Phonebook Access Profile (PBAP)
- Serial Port Profile (SPP)
- Bluetooth Low Energy Profiles Available
- Alert Notification Service (ANS)
- Battery Service (BAS)
- Cycle Speed and Cadence Service (CSCS)
- Device Information Service (DIS)
- Find Me Profile (FMP)
- Generic Access Profile Service (GAPS)
- Generic Attribute Profile (GATT)
- Health Thermometer Service (HTS)
- Heart Rate Service (HRS)
- Human Interface Device Service (HIDS)
- Immediate Alert Service (IAS)
- Link Loss Service (LLS)
- Phone Alert State Service (PASS)
- Proximity Profile (PXP)
- TX Power Service (TPS)