DAC7811EVM Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
(PDF 143 KB)
23 Sep 2005
The EVM features the DAC7811 digital-to-analog converter. This EVM is designed around standardized TI modular specifications. This simple modular form factor allows direct evaluation of the DACs performance and operating characteristics. Using the 5-6KINTERFACE board, the DAC7811EVM can be interfaced to a number of TI DSP Starter Kits, including those in the C5000 and C6000 series.
- Evaluation board for the 12-bit current output DAC7811
- Onboard reference and buffer circuits
- High-speed serial interface
- Modular design for use with a variety of DSP and microcontroller interface boards
- Single switch allows DAC7811EVM output to operate in unipolar or bipolar mode