The DEM-FDA-DGN-EVM is an unpopulated evaluation module (EVM) for fully differential amplifiers (FDA) in the DGN (HVSSOP) package. The EVM is designed to enable quick and efficient lab testing of the high-speed FDAs using 50-Ω SMA connectors for use with lab equipment. The schematic considers all necessary connectors to perform lab measurements, including power and signal connections. The EVM is configured for single-ended input and single-ended output when populated according to the schematic, and the EVM can accommodate fully differential behavior with proper configuration. The output transformer enables single-ended output for easy interfacing with test equipment, and there are external SMA connectors for output common mode (Vocm) and power down (PD) control.
- Split or single-supply configuration
- Configurable gain and feedback network with optional compensation capacitors
- Supports single-ended or differential inputs
- Designed for easy connection to standard 50-Ω input and output impedance lab equipment
- Inputs, outputs and control signals all include SMA connectors for high-speed operation