The DEM-FDA-SOIC-EVM is an unpopulated evaluation module (EVM) for fully differential amplifiers (FDA) in the D (SOIC) package. The EVM is designed to enable quick and efficient lab testing of the high-speed FDAs using 50-Ω SMA connectors for use with lab equipment. The schematic considers all necessary connectors to perform lab measurements, including power and signal connections. The EVM is configured for single-ended input and single-ended output when populated according to the schematic, and the EVM can accommodate fully differential behavior with proper configuration. The output transformer enables single-ended output for easy interfacing with test equipment, and there are external SMA connectors for output common mode (Vocm) and power down (PD) control.
- Split or single-supply configuration
- Configurable gain and feedback network with optional compensation capacitors
- Supports single-ended or differential inputs
- Designed for easy connection to standard 50-Ω input and output impedance lab equipment
- Inputs, outputs and control signals all include SMA connectors for high-speed operation