To best meet your design needs and accelerate your time-to-market, DLP® Products works with a variety of third parties to help with everything from optical modules and hardware design to specialty software and other production services. Download one or both search tools listed below to quickly browse our third-party providers or find a specific optical module to meet your needs. The products, software, and services listed are produced and managed by independent third parties, not Texas Instruments.
The third-party resources are organized into two search tools:
- DLP Products third-party provider search tool (DLP-3P-SEARCH) is a list of service providers that can design or manufacture optics, hardware, software, and complementary technologies
- DLP Products optical module search tool (DLP-OMM-SEARCH) is a list of production optical modules with detailed specifications
The third-party provider search tool is focused on the capability and services provided by the third-party companies. You can use this tool to find production solutions, design services, optical components, and complementary technologies from companies that have experience with DLP technology.
You can also download the optical module search tool to browse detailed module specifications, identify products that meet their end equipment specifications, and connect with suppliers to procure production ready optical modules. An optical module is a compact turnkey assembly that includes a digital micromirror device (DMD), an illumination source, optics, and associated mechanics. Note that the terms “optical engine”, “light engine”, and "picture generation unit (PGU)" are also used in the projection and automotive industries. For consistency, these documents will only use the term “optical module.”
- Third-party companies located around the world
- Includes display, light control, and automotive products and services
- Links and contacts for quick engagement